Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.
Force Realist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alabama

2 posters

Go down

Alabama Empty Alabama

Post by Micheal Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:23 am

I applaud the decision there by the people of Alabama.  They picked the man who did not have sexual allegations laid against him.
I will be honest, I do not believe the accusations laid against Roy Moore constitute sexual harassment.

I do however believe he had relationships with these girls which was inappropriate.

For yes, 30 years ago it was common for 30 year old men in Alabama to hit on teenage girls.
And yes, I find it very suspicious that these do not come out for 30 years given the nature of our society.

And yes, I believe they should make their case and be judged.

He should not have written what he did in that girls annual for he was/is married.  And a man of the cloth.  That should mean something and the people of Alabama reminded us of this.

So yes, I agree with this wave of cleaning out those who utilize their positions against the opposite sex.

But lets also make sure we are talking about the right thing.

A kiss 30 years ago was not sexual misconduct but common practice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawson

A paragraph on this is very telling and true:

"One of Dawson's trademarks on Family Feud, kissing the female contestants, earned him the nickname The Kissing Bandit. Television executives repeatedly tried to get him to stop the kissing.[7] After receiving criticism for the practice, he asked viewers to write in and vote on the matter. The mail response was 704 against and 14,600 in favour.[8] On the 1985 finale, Dawson explained that he kissed contestants for love and luck, something his mother did with Dawson himself as a child.[1][9] Some viewers complained when he kissed the cheeks of non-white women, but in a 2010 interview he defended his actions, saying that "It's very important to me that on Family Feud I could kiss all people... I kissed black women daily and nightly on Family Feud for 11 years, and the world didn’t come to an end, did it?"

This went on national TV CONSTANTLY 30 years ago and the people loved it.

I am not saying it is right or even appropriate, I am saying you cannot hold someone accountable now for something which was considered appropriate when it was done.

Finally, some people should think about what they are saying.

Kristin Gillibrand and the president have had a flare up and honestly both should shut up.

I will start with her for she did start this flare up.  For to put Donald down for this while claiming Bill Clinton as her mentor???
Juanita Broadrick
Monica Lewinsky
Linda Tripp

All destroyed because he went after them and he still walks the streets unharmed.

The only reason why Democrats are even considering finally removing people for misconduct is because it gives them the ability to go after Donald Trump... and to be sure, he has a lot to answer for.

But the democrats have to understand with Bill Clinton, they set the bar. 

And Trump has yet to come even near that.  And where I do not like him firing back as he does, I recognize his right to defend himself.

Until the laws govern everyone, the lowest common denominator will rule.  Regardless of who you think it should and should not govern.

I hope they continue cleaning the swamp.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Alabama Empty Re: Alabama

Post by Micheal Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:07 am

I think Ole Doug presents my words well here:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/13/what-doug-jones-victory-over-roy-moore-really-means-for-washington-and-america-in-2018.html
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 am

She has already admitted to altering her yearbook.

Let's see where the accusers are in 3 months now that the election is over.

If he did those things, he needs to stand trial. If he didn't, smear techniques have reached an all-time low.
David
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:34 am

Micheal wrote:I think Ole Doug presents my words well here:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/13/what-doug-jones-victory-over-roy-moore-really-means-for-washington-and-america-in-2018.html

Mark Levin took mine when he tweeted: So when is Al Franken going to resign?
David
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:45 am

Frankin was hoping Moore would win, then would have stated as long as Moore was there, he would be as well.

He has no room now.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum