Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.
Force Realist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A symptom of our times

4 posters

Go down

A symptom of our times Empty A symptom of our times

Post by Micheal Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:50 am

I can't watch the whole thing.  This is what constitutes a 'murder is murder' discussion now a days.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

A symptom of our times Empty Re: A symptom of our times

Post by David Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:02 pm

Strangeness. I cannot watch the vid, and it doesn't show the code you used on either edit or quote. On quote, it flashes briefly enough for me to catch "the blaze" in the url, but then it disappears.
David
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:27 pm

It got removed off of youtube.  It was of a white boy about 6 that a black rapper was going to put a noose around his neck to try to make the statement that murder is murder, let me see if I can find it again.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/09/13/this-rappers-video-featuring-a-hanged-white-child-is-going-viral-for-all-the-wrong-reasons/?utm_content=buffer6c1a1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:45 pm

I saw the music video, truly disturbing!
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:02 pm

I sat here for 10 minutes trying to figure out how to say his stupid name "XXXTentacion".  Senseless violence breeds yet more senseless violence.  This is why I stand against groups like ANTIFA and the Skin Heads.  A piss poor excuse for someone who is trying to make a point when the majority of the world understands that "Murder is Murder".  It would get the very same reaction from me if they were pretend hanging a black child.  A even more piss poor attempt at someone who is trying to talk down violence against others when he himself is facing a shit ton of charges in court for beating his pregnant girlfriend.

What a waste.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:26 pm

I disagree. This rapper knows his audience, and he isn't trying to reach you or me; we're not the problem. I think there's some cultural language barriers going on, and I trust his message enough to trust his art.

That said, I am only speaking for the % of crimes against whites that occur due to pro-violent social engineering. I think his work is a step in the right direction  (anti violence coming from a black man), and would work against the prevailing anti-white movements of our times.

What the video is depicting is that all lives matter, the same thing many have said even before the inception of BLM. However, it is presented in a way as to bypass certain triggers in his audience. But why a child, you ask? Because everyone watches out for kids. Even criminals with life sentences for murder will rearrange your mugshot  for hurting children. Think of it like a foot in the door. Once you can see that lives have value, it's not a great leap to apply the concept to an adult.
David
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 pm

David wrote:I disagree. This rapper knows his audience, and he isn't trying to reach you or me; we're not the problem. I think there's some cultural language barriers going on, and I trust his message enough to trust his art.

That said, I am only speaking for the % of crimes against whites that occur due to pro-violent social engineering. I think his work is a step in the right direction  (anti violence coming from a black man), and would work against the prevailing anti-white movements of our times.

What the video is depicting is that all lives matter, the same thing many have said even before the inception of BLM. However, it is presented in a way as to bypass certain triggers in his audience. But why a child, you ask? Because everyone watches out for kids. Even criminals with life sentences for murder will rearrange your mugshot  for hurting children. Think of it like a foot in the door. Once you can see that lives have value, it's not a great leap to apply the concept to an adult.
That is some deep stuff there Kool-Aid man.  Point taken.  Although violence is violence no matter what color you are.  It sucks all the way around ask any victim.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:11 pm

It backfires on them too. Bad Bitchez
David
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:43 am

It is sad that he was talking to his audience.  He had an entire audience in that auditorium who you have to think knew what was going to happen.
The mother of the child did as well.

My concern is for the psyche of the child.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Sad that it's needed? Gotcha.

It all depends on how much they explained to him beforehand. He twitched his feet, so I believe he knew his role in the message.
David
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum