Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.
Force Realist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurricanes and the force

3 posters

Go down

Hurricanes and the force Empty Hurricanes and the force

Post by Micheal Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Or not the force.  More, this discussion is on how any natural disaster happens and people just automatically blame it on whoever they disagree with at the time.
Two part discussion.

1.  The hubris of saying such.

2.  An honest discussion about the possibility of such actually being triggered and if so by what?  In this I do not want to hear about how Donald Trump triggers them (Or Barack Obama) more why such would be possible.

For me, if their is such a force which can cause this, it is straight up negativity.
Hating someone.
Wishing harm to another.
In general terms, not wanting to point out a hater (I don't think we have any here at the moment).
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Hurricanes and the force Empty Re: Hurricanes and the force

Post by Manu Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:50 am

It is possible man made pollution is contributing to the intensity of it, but the science there is still not 100%.

If that is the case though, the "force" triggering it is man.
Manu
Manu
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:37 am

The blame game is often the favorite tool of do-nothings. But, I can understand how it happens. We live in a world of problem solving. Our attentions have been trained to look for broken things, or if none exist to look for what doesn't seem right.

The religious mind, the kind that lives in a world where good and evil have been in a timeless battle for supremacy, often have differing views of causality upon fixtures of reality than I.

As such, I think this problem should be handled by religious leaders not scientists, as this is a sickness in faith for which no amount of scientific evidence would suffice. Acts 10:45
David
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:10 am

I like what the Dalia Lama (sp?) says on this.
In the west our greatest calamity is the loss of community.
Human nature is not real good at handling a lot of data, so it likes to limit things.  One of them is to break down into clicks, the smaller the click, the more comfortable we are.  The problem though is that as humans become clickish, they tend to think their click is better then others.

Hence the problems in the US now.
I do not know if it can be associated with hurricanes, don't know if I want to try.  But the truth is how Houston was handled in the last hurricane was far superior to Katrina and New Orleans back in 05.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down