Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Force Realist Academy
You must be at least 19 years of age to join Force Realist Academy.
Force Realist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force Academy: Next Generation

5 posters

Go down

Force Academy: Next Generation Empty Force Academy: Next Generation

Post by Bhalu Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:47 pm

Force Academy (the crossroads of Force Realism on the internet), has moved!

(content removed by Mortox on request of David - FRA) 

Additionally, the Research and Development team invites all Jedi, Sith, and other factions to be a part of the FA Next Generation (or, FANG). If your organization would like to be represented on the Forum as an embassy, please go to the site and follow directions.
Bhalu
Bhalu

Back to top Go down

Force Academy: Next Generation Empty Re: Force Academy: Next Generation

Post by Grey Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Bhalu wrote:Force Academy (the crossroads of Force Realism on the internet), has moved!

---

Additionally, the Research and Development team invites all Jedi, Sith, and other factions to be a part of the FA Next Generation (or, FANG). If your organization would like to be represented on the Forum as an embassy, please go to the site and follow directions.

I wonder if the "next generation" of the FA is just as intolerant as the prior FA. In other words, I wonder if its bans and claims to being an "academy" remain etched in that block of stone propping open the exit door.  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Mortox on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhalu Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:48 pm

I’m not sure, but the personnel has not changed. Sotonus and Raven are still Aspect heads. Satelle is taking over the DA, so she might have a differing opinion. But, Sotonus and Raven we’re still both against your return.
Bhalu
Bhalu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Bhalu wrote:I’m not sure, but the personnel has not changed. Sotonus and Raven are still Aspect heads. Satelle is taking over the DA, so she might have a differing opinion. But, Sotonus and Raven we’re still both against your return.

Simply put, nothing has changed and this site is just a new public face painted on an old dog.
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:54 pm

Why would I send anyone in your direction? The failure of of the FA is exactly why we are here.

Never spam us again, or I will spam back.
David
David
Dark Head of Aspect
Dark Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhalu Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Alright. No problem.
Bhalu
Bhalu

Back to top Go down

Post by Manu Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:58 am

I see no reason to block the URL; people can find it on their own anyway.

An IF quality (mostly in DA) continues as it was on the old site, members will leave on their own anyway.

We'll see what happens under Satelle.
Manu
Manu
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:33 am

Please be advised Bhalu that your statement is inaccurate that all are welcome.  We know this to be inaccurate.

And in stating this I mean more then just the Mortrox issue as petty as that is.

But I give you props for coming here for it must have taken considerable courage to come so close.  Clearly Mortrox has not snapped her fingers turning you into a two fingered Jabberwookie who can only survive off of toxic waste... pine nuts... and trolling web sites.

Is that still the considered wisdom or did I understate it? 

The 'I survived interacting on a web site with Mortrox and all I got was this T-shirt' t-shirt is $20 dollars and can be purchased in our gift shop.  Have a nice day.

On a side note, I do not think it a good idea to remove the URL (If that is what was their prior to removal)

I think it an excellent abject lesson for folks to go observe what goes on over there.  I do not fear what they do if anything over there.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhalu Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 am

I acted with some authority I probably shouldn't have. I don't really get to say who's welcome at FA. You are probably right. Some folks from FRA would be turned away at the door.
Bhalu
Bhalu

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:43 am

It's alright, I am certain they wish to be seen as inclusive.

I for one would encourage others to go visit the site.  As their is no such thing as non-helpful information.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:14 am

Bhalu wrote:I acted with some authority I probably shouldn't have. I don't really get to say who's welcome at FA. You are probably right. Some folks from FRA would be turned away at the door.

Bhalu, indeed, some would. Perhaps we are considered threats to the "new" ecosystem of the "renewed" FA?  Rolling Eyes
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhalu Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:16 am

No clue. You'd have to ask Sotonus, Raven, or Satelle. They're the decision-makers.
Bhalu
Bhalu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:33 am

Bhalu wrote:No clue. You'd have to ask Sotonus, Raven, or Satelle. They're the decision-makers.

Discarding all FA pseudo rebuilding... tell me, what is your greatest desire and where do you see yourself in five years?
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhalu Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:34 am

No thanks.

We'll dialogue another time. Good day, Mortox.
Bhalu
Bhalu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:37 am

Bhalu wrote:No thanks.

Interesting, Bhalu. I will take that to mean, you either do not know what you truly desire or simply do not have a true desire.
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:41 am

Well... there's your answer as to if they still malign you Mortox. Laughing  Of course I could have told you that. 
But fret not, let them look over their shoulders and interrogate every new person in an attempt to see if it is you. 
Honestly, why is your need for vindication from them so strong?  I couldn't stand to be judged... yet again by them... for to be honest, they do not have the best judgement skills in the world.  You are far better off without them.  I know I am.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:42 am

Mortox wrote:
Bhalu wrote:No thanks.

Interesting, Bhalu. I will take that to mean, you either do not know what you truly desire or simply do not have a true desire.

It means Bhalu drank the Koolade and fears you like the rest over there.  Not as much as they actually respond to you... but still hold the same beliefs without knowing why they exist.  Let em go.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:49 am

Micheal wrote:Well... there's your answer as to if they still malign you Mortox. Laughing  Of course I could have told you that. 
But fret not, let them look over their shoulders and interrogate every new person in an attempt to see if it is you. 
Honestly, why is your need for vindication from them so strong?  I couldn't stand to be judged... yet again by them... for to be honest, they do not have the best judgement skills in the world.  You are far better off without them.  I know I am.

I wish them no ill will, Michael. My tone regarding this is part of a new thing I have been doing for over a year now; rebuilding burned bridges and building new ones.
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:53 am

Micheal wrote:It means Bhalu drank the Koolade and fears you like the rest over there.  Not as much as they actually respond to you... but still hold the same beliefs without knowing why they exist.  Let em go.

Micheal, why does he fear me though? Why do any of them?
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:05 am

I am aware that what you say is your intent.  And I am aware that you are sincere in your wishes.
I am also aware of how bitterly Raven and Khaos perceive you. 
Sotunus will abide by his 3 year+ thing and where I do not think Satelle would cower from you, she would listen to Khaos and all things remaining equal, would not fret the system now. 

Bridges are best built during the dry season.  I would suspect any appearance from you would cause tears to dampen the ground.

Now the question of why do they fear you?

I wish I had a good answer for you.

I can tell you what they say.  Khaos says you are just not worth the effort.  Raven just states... 'NO'.  Then demands everyone get behind that.

My reasoned answer (which is through my eyes, so cannot be expected to be accurate... and I suspect if Raven or Khaos saw it, they would deny it).

Both Khaos and Raven despise that which disagrees with them.

Your returns (be them ones you actually did or ones others did on your behalf) made them work more then they cared to.  So they want to plug their ears.  Say loudly 'lalalalalalalalalalalala' and for it to just go away so that Khaos can return to his selfish wants and Raven can focus on her brood of like minded automitons.  They do not want to have their perspective challenged, they want it to be reinforced by like believers.

Some people just need enemies and to them... you're it.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:15 am

Micheal, I do not plan to rejoin FA, unless invited to do so. However, it is unlikely that Khaos simply thinks I am not worth the effort, else why would he struggle against my return so strongly? Regarding the others, their fear of me does not seem logical. Exactly what all am I capable of doing to them?
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Manu Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:21 am

I believe Bhalu's denial to participate had nothing to do with you personally, Mortox. From what I see he is just here "spreading the word", and not doing any exploration as of yet.

You need not prove yourself at the FA. Let your work here be your evidence. Soon enough, we will begin to pull people in by virtue of our contents. Then all popularity contests will be laid to rest.
Manu
Manu
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:23 am

Manu wrote:I believe Bhalu's denial to participate had nothing to do with you personally, Mortox. From what I see he is just here "spreading the word", and not doing any exploration as of yet.

You need not prove yourself at the FA. Let your work here be your evidence. Soon enough, we will begin to pull people in by virtue of our contents. Then all popularity contests will be laid to rest.

Well said, Manu.
Grey
Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:45 am

Mortox wrote:Micheal, I do not plan to rejoin FA, unless invited to do so. However, it is unlikely that Khaos simply thinks I am not worth the effort, else why would he struggle against my return so strongly? Regarding the others, their fear of me does not seem logical. Exactly what all am I capable of doing to them?

They probably do not know the answers really.  I agree with Manu though, good words.
Micheal
Micheal
Light Head of Aspect
Light Head of Aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down